La Guilde Colère*Astrale Index du Forum

La Guilde Colère*Astrale Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Winrar 4.7 2013 Full

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guilde Colère*Astrale Index du Forum -> divers -> livre d'or
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellhiale

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Winrar 4.7 2013 Full Répondre en citant

Winrar 4.7 2013 Full > bit.ly/1qAGgnG

Reply.neilbert.says:.September.27,.2013.at.9:59.am.Good.job&.plss.continue.your.serviceENJOY...this...FULL...&...Clean...software...ofVirtualDJ...Pro...7.0.5...with...working...CrackAnuncie...en...Taringa!......Sobre...nosotros......Ayuda......Reglas...de...la...Comunidad......Desarrolladores......Trabaja...con...nosotros!......Reportar...bug......Enciclopedia...Argentina......Chile......Colombia......Mxico......Per......Uruguay......Venezuela......Resto...del...mundo...Denuncias......Reportar...Abuso...-...DMCA......Trminos...y...Condiciones......Privacidad...de...datos...Descarga...la...app...de...Taringa!...Shouts...Alojado...en...Wiroos...4.7z...threading...depends...a...lot...on...the...type...of...file...compressedPPMd..is..strictly..for..compressing..textBut.it.is.limited.to.1.core.onlyPPMd..is..strictly..for..compressing..text.Articles.&.News.Forum.Graphics.&.Displays.CPU.Components.Motherboards.Games.Storage.Overclocking.Tutorials.All.categories.Chart.For.IT.Pros.Get.IT.Center.Brands.Tutorials.Other.sites.Tom's.Guide.Tom's.IT.Pro.Tom's.Hardware,The.authority.on.tech.Search.Sign-in./.Sign-up.Tags.:.Storage.Graphics.CPUs.Cases.Tablets.Cooling.Motherboards.Gaming.Smartphones.More.Software.Memory.Power.Supplies.Peripherals.Displays.Automotive.PSUs.Android.Tom's.Hardware>Software>Software.Round-Up>.77.comments.Compression.Performance:.7-Zip,.MagicRAR,.WinRAR,.WinZip.Compression.Performance:.7-Zip,.MagicRAR,.WinRAR,.WinZip.By.Manuel.Masiero,.Achim.RoosMarch.18,.2013.11:00.PM.Next.Previous.1Display.more.comments.Related.Content.Compression.warsMaybe..contribute..a..few..dollars..to..Igor..Pavlov..,..the..creator..of..7Zip..?..8..Hide..s3anister..,..March..18,..2013..11:41..PM..This..is..an..interesting..article,..I..was..rather..surprised..by..the..overall..poor..performance..of..WinRAR..in..every..aspect..when..compared..to..7zipThanks.Toms!.3.Hide.bunzofsteel.,.March.19,.2013.7:06.AM.Gr8.article.and.would.like.to.see.a.part.2.maybe.we.can.add.Izarc,.gnutar.or.other.open.source.compression.utilities-.Forum.Compression.the.same.whether.thru.or.to.tape?.-.Forum.How.does.the.compression.work.?.-.Forum.Best.Compression.software?.-.Forum.11.times.compression.&.almost.perfect.quality!?!.-.Forum.File.compression.=.faster.performance?.-.Forum.Super.Maximum.and.extreme.compression.software.tools.-.Forum.2.Part.Question:.Video.Compression.&.Converting.-.Forum.Compression!.-.Forum.Allow.compression?.-.Forum.Slow.Video.Compression.-.Forum.Tape.backup.software.with.automatic.compression?.-.Forum.Corel.releases.Winzip.11.-.news.Best.lossless.compression.utility.for.WAVs?.-.Forum.WinZip.launches.10th.generation.of.packer.utility.-.news.Software.What.is.the.best.free.anti-virus,.the.perfect.software.for.data.backup,.or.the.best.phoCould..we..have..an..AES-256..encryption..comparison..between..CPUs..and/or..archive..managers?..Like..without..encryption..vs..with..encryption,..encryption..with..and..without..OpenCL,..etcDisplay.all.77.commentsIt's.just.the.best.thing.ever6.Hide.martinigm.,.March.19,.2013.6:41.AM.What.about.the.unpacking.performance.of.the.programs?.Doesn't.that.count.for.anythingCompression:.Your.Data,.On.A.Diet.Compression:.Your.Data,.On.A.Diet.7-Zip.9.28b.MagicRAR.8.0.WinRAR.4.2.WinZip.17.Pro.Benchmark.System,.Software,.And.Settings.Results:.Proprietary.Formats,.HT.Enabled.Results:.Proprietary.Formats,.HT.Disabled.Results:.ZIP.Format,.HT.Enabled.Results:.ZIP.Format,.HT.Disabled.Hyper-Threading.Comparison:.Proprietary.And.ZIP.WinZip:.OpenCL.Versus.CPU.Performance.And.The.Undisputed.Winner.IsThe.hardware.and.operating.system.used.in.my.test:.Windows.7.SP1.64-bit.Intel.i5-2500K.(turbo.deactivated,.all.4.cores.at.3.7.GHz).16GB.Kingston.DDR3-1333.CL9.RAM.The.programs.I.used:.WinRAR.4.20.64-Bit.7-Zip.9.30.alpha.The.files.I.compressed:.962.files,.total.size.614.87.MB,.average.size..655.KB.types.are.html,.js,.php.and.cgi.in.that.order.The.WinRAR.settings.I.currently.use:.rar,.best.compression,.solid.archive,.lock.archive,.force.text.compression,.1024.KB.dictionary.size.The.7-Zip.settings.I.tried.(all.with.4.threads):.a).7z,.ultra,.lzma2,.rest.default.values.(32.MB.dictionary,.64.word.size,.4.GB.block.size).b).7z,.maximum,.lzma2,.solid.block.size,.rest.default.values.(32.MB.dictionary,.64.word.size).c).7z,.maximum,.lzma2,.8.MB.dictionary,.32.word.size,.solid.block.size.The.results.of.the.compression.tests:.WinRAR.-.125.62.MB.-.2:12.minutes.7-Zip.a).-.142.21.MB.-.5:10.minutes.7-Zip.b).-.144.48.MB.-.4:33.minutes.7-Zip.c).-.149.99.MB.-.3:00.minutes.In.the.end,.WinRAR.is.both.one.third.faster.than.the.fastest.7-Zip.settings.I.used.and.it.creates.an.over.ten.percent.smaller.archive.than.the.smallest.alternative.fileI'm.wondering.which.of.the.programs.unpacks.a.5-10GB.archived.who.is.divided.into.smaller.parts?.21.Hide.cknobman.,.March.19,.2013.6:51.AM.This.article.just.made.me.uninstall.WinRar.and.replace.it.with.7-ZipAnd.if.you.bring.BZIP2.and.GZIP.compression.formats,.the.primary.compression.format.for.UNIX.vs.ZIP.the.primary.format.for.windows,.maybe.you.oughta.use.the.tools.that.have.been.around.for.15+.years.for.these.formats,.you.know.the.UNIX.ones3...Hide...mayankleoboy1...,...March...19,...2013...1:06...AM...^...7...zip...can...use...the...Hardware...based...Intel...AES-NI...extensionsAs.it.stands.though,.I.am.very.happy.with.my.WinRARSee..all..articles..in..Software..See..also..:..File..Compression..Most..popular..Articles..Chrome..To..Block..Most..Flash..Content..By..Default..By..End..Of..2016..Googles..Play..For..Your..Heart..And..Mind:..Google..Assistant..And..Google..Home..Google..Tinkers..With..End-To-End..Encrypton..In..Allo..Messenger,..Duo..Video..Chat..'Batman:..Return..To..Arkham'..Arrives..July..26,..But..Not..For..PC..Cherry's..JW-T0210..Wireless..Mouse..Designed..For..Office..Environments..Tom's..Hardware..Around..the..World..Tom's..Hardware..Around..the..World..Denmark..Norway..Finland..Russia..France..Turkey..Germany..UK..Italy..USA..Subscribe..to..Tom's..Hardware..Search..the..site..Search..Ok..About..Tom's..Hardware..Advertising..About..us..Contact..Purch..Privacy..Policy..Terms..Of..Use..and..Sale..Copyright..Policy..Copyright....2016..Purch..Group,..IncMaybe...contribute...a...few...dollars...to...Igor...Pavlov...,...the...creator...of...7Zip...?...30...Hide...weatherdude...,...March...19,...2013...2:24...AM...My...hat...is...off...to...Igor...Pavlov...(and...other...contributors?)On..large..files,..it..can..use..100%..of..any..number..of..coresWith...this...performance...data...and...it...being...Free...and...Open...source...the...Elite...award...is...definitely...deservedWinRar..4.2..is..much..better..threaded..than..previous..versionsBut..with..the..same..set..of..files..I..did..a..quick..test,..and..using..LZMA2..to..7z..it..was..using..1..and..a..bit..cores..(going..by..my..total..CPU..usage)Perhaps.you're.using.an.email.server.with.attachment.limits,.or.maybe.you're.archiving.your.important.user.data.for.backup4..Hide..abbadon34..,..March..19,..2013..1:25..AM..Nothing..new..here,..7zip..>..WinRar..>..WinZip..for..quite..some..time43.Hide.mayankleoboy1.,.March.18,.2013.11:11.PM.7ZIP.is.even.more.impressive.when.you.consider.that.the.LZMA.format.was.designed.by.one.single.person f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guilde Colère*Astrale Index du Forum -> divers -> livre d'or Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange